Saturday 24 May 2008

Good things... #1

On Monday I received my birthday present from P in the post. P decided that he wanted to give me a piece of jewellery. I had been thinking about a ring which I had seen a number of times in Margaret Howell, so decided to check it out again to make sure it was what I wanted. However, when we visited their store on Wigmore Street, the ring was gone... the range had been replaced with another selection of beautiful, understated jewellery. But I wanted the ring which now appeared to be unavailable... very typical me!

I thought about it for a few days and decided to call... and am so glad I did. They kindly put me in contact with the designer maker, Emma Craig. Hey presto...


The ring is a set of slim silver bands, and is a perfect fit (please excuse photo!).



Thank you P... and Emma. I love it!! x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are so pleased with the set of rings. It is always nice to have a happy customer. Sorry it has taken me so long to post my comment. I have been very busy with the Autumn/Winter jewellery for Margaret Howell. Keep an eye out for my new collection instore August/September time.