Thursday 1 May 2008

Birthday

Today has been full of favourite things... grey skies, fresh rain, thunder and lightning.


Presents from P...


After my haircut, lunch at Story Deil, the best pizza in London... I had my usual, chorizo and pumpkin.


P also wants to get me some jewellery, so we made a visit to Wright and Teague to check out the Gala rings. I'm still thinking about it, as there is another ring which I am keen on at Margaret Howell...

Then we headed over to Dover Street Market and had some tea in the Rose Bakery...

It was then time for a trip west to Whole Foods Market on Kensington High Street in search of sea salted caramels, which was a complete chewy success. ..

Next up was a visit to the Serpentine Gallery to see the work of Maria Lassnig...

Lastly, dinner at St John in Smithfield. What a feast... rounded off with rhubarb ripple ice-cream, if you please!

I've had a super day!!

No comments: