Saturday 30 August 2008

Bistrotheque & Flash

After the delights of Press & Pull on Thurdsday, Deerylou and I met P at Bistrotheque. A favourite spot which we don't get to often. A few Sloe G&Ts in the Napoleon bar and fantastic supper upstairs with my favourite people rounded off the evening a treat.

Exciting news... the folks at Bistrotheque have planned their second, seasonal, pop-up restaurant... FLASH at The Royal Academy.

Their fisrt triumph was The Reindeer, which was open for the month of December 2006 at the Truman Brewery... P and I had a lovely long lunch on our anniversary. Who knew that 12 months later to the day would be our wedding day!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love bistrotheque!
Sadly I only got there a couple of times before we left London.

I'm so coming back.

read me... said...

It's a great place... always seemed a treck but have decided that it's not far at all... Saturday brunch here we come!