Monday 25 February 2008

Petra Boase

Back on December 18 I broke my ankle, in two places. It was a complete accident... I was at a Pogues concert, with P and two friends, and somehow I was knocked over by a group of large men dancing to the last song of the evening. Needless to say, I am still not fully recovered, but the point to the post is... Petra Boase.

Yesterday, P and I went to the Kids.Modern show at Dulwich College, with my brother, his wife and my utterly gorgeous one year old nephew. As a treat for being such a brave girl, P treated me to a new Petra Boase print.

Say hello to this cheerful little fella... isn't he cute!

I love Petra Boase's work, it makes me so happy. We already have one of her owl prints hanging in our bedroom. I'd be happy with a print in every room of the house!

No comments: