Thursday 14 February 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

As usual, we went to Columbia Road Flower Market on Sunday. P bought me these beautiful tuberose and ranunculus, as well as a bunch of 50 blue hyacinths. The scent of the tuberose and hyacinths are incredible and means that I haven't wanted to burn my black Diptyque Baise candle all week...

As a token of my love I gave P this globe, which I picked up in Caravan. It's Danish and dated 1976, so it's not terribly old, but the colours are amazingy bright... he loves it! I also gave P some chocolates which I made from a Donna Hay recipe and a screen printed Rob Ryan tile, which I will show you later... along with the treats I received!

Today is very special for us, it's one year since P asked me to marry him. His proposal was a wonderful suprise, we had taken the day off work and had booked to have lunch a one of our favourirte local places, The Garrison.

Tonight we're feasting at another all time favourite place of ours, The Quality Chop House. Yum!

Enjoy your day!

No comments: