Saturday 1 March 2008

Simply Breakfast

I love breakfast, it’s my very favourite mealtime. The only problem is that I don’t manage to have a proper breakfast during the week. Like so many other people, I have the bad habit of surviving until lunch time on a “double-tall-skinny-wet-latte” from, well, you probably can guess where…

Combining a love of breakfast with a passion for reading the myriad amazing blogs out there, it is no surprise that I really enjoy stopping by Simply Breakfast to see Jen's beautiful compositions. I can't deny that more often than not, I find myself wishing that I'd started my day like her.

It's Saturday, I'm home alone this morning as P is working, so I decided to share my breakfast with you... my photography does not have the desirable quality of Jen's I'm afraid.

A pot of my favourite Tanzanian Chagga coffee from the Algerian Coffee Stores in Soho, with some warm milk, and a scrumptious chocolate croissant from Euphorium Bakery in Islington, warmed through in the oven for a few minutes...

No comments: