Wednesday 5 March 2008

Pacific Furniture Service

Under doctors orders, I'm home again today while I try to recover from this illness which has been with me for a week and a half... still no voice. Uugh. On the plus side, I've settled on browsing through a few of my favourite catalogues...

First up, Pacific Furniture Online. I absolutely love this book of utilitarian, functional furniture and accessories from Japan, with a real mid-century modern feel. I can easily see myself living with any one of these styled rooms, or all of them...

These images have such a simple, easy going desirability. Kind of like the most stylish person you know, who never seem to have to try... but always get's it just right. I find that I keep returning to this book, which is actually their store catalogue, despite none of the items being readily available to me. Perhaps this makes me want everything even more? All I know is that I really love this stuff...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is properly handsome furniture, thats really easily elegant.
I'm going to get some when I grow up and the kid and the dog have left home.