Wednesday 9 September 2009

Weekend

Busy, busy, busy time at work. My weekend feels like it was so long ago and the next one feels too far away... here are some bits of last weekend to remind me what they're all about!





Fish and chip supper at The Laughing Halibut on Strutton Ground.



Apples which smelt of sweet strawberries.





The Hayward Gallery for Walking in My Mind. Very happy to see Yoshitomo Nara's My Drawing Room.







Lunch at Melrose and Morgan.









A nice walk through Queen Mary's Garden.

3 comments:

Sneaky Magpie said...

Looks like a fun weekend, love the satchel bag, is it the Oxford bag maker?

So funny, I took exactly the same photo of apples as you but it didn't come out well.

Robert said...

You gotta love the Laughing Halibut - sublime fish and chips!

onlygoodthings said...

Those apples look far more delicious than even the one Sleeping Beauty had!