Wednesday 1 October 2008

Coq en Pâte éditions

The tag says "Coq en Pâte produces and distributes pieces made by French creators that are destined for little kids, and big ones, too (that'd be me). We favour peaceful, ecological objects made in India in a manner that respects both human beings and the environment and that complies with measures for sustainable development."

I love my new pencil case (mmm, a very big kid!) and am trying to work out where I can find the little suitcase. It's another item on my really, really need it list. Just can't get enough of this super cute fabric print...

The artist designer is Tinou Le Joly Sénoville.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I really love such lovely labels, I have to restrain myself from buying them all the time. Cause in fact you don't use them that often (actually I often regret to give them away with a present...). Would be great to just have a collection of them anyway!

read me... said...

the label is very nice, and I have used the pouch much more then I thought I might!