Wednesday 2 June 2010

My bag

I love it when people post about the contents of their handbag. I'm not sure why I like it so much, but I really do. Inspired by the recent post over at Krims Krams, I emptied mine out tonight when I got home from work and here's what was inside...

Black Porter tote bag for Monocle containing iPhone with red leather Ordning & Reda cover, Cath Kidston cherries button mirror, Aesop rosehip seed lip cream, Liberty gift coins, Keys on a Hermès leather apple key chain, Keepcup, Marimekko umbrella, Nail file, Mason Pearson comb, Antibacterials wet-ones, Blackberry, Postalco pass case, Comme des Garçons wallet, Cutler & Gross sunglasses, Rennies, Rob Ryan for Afternoon Tea shopping bag, Sony Ericsson phone, Mont Blanc Bohème pens and pencil set, Moleskine diary, Coq en Pate pencilcase (plus photo of contents), Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX38 with case and MMMG wrist strap.

Oh, and a peek at the bump!







5 comments:

Lisa Kjellerød said...

Wow! You certainly carry around A LOT more stuff that me (then again I keep lots of crap in the boot of my car too as an extension of my handbag!) Maybe you should lighten the load til the arrival of your little one!! x

read me... said...

HAHAHA!! You'd think that would be a good idea, but can you believe I can't decide what of this "essential kit" I need to leave at home!!

Sneaky Magpie said...

that's some collection, I must look for a better camera case, love yours!

nath said...

verrrrrrrry organised. well, i think you'll find motherhood a breeze! although it does mean carrying around three times the amount of stuff trying to cover every eventuality!

i too love seeing what people carry around with them.

read me... said...

Nath, I feel anything but organised and now I need to rest it feels like I'll be no help to my husband in the last few weeks of getting the house ready for the baby!!